Would you like to participate in
The Worthy Homebrew Competition?
How this will work:
- During the hours of noon-2pm, Homebrewers will pour samples of their craft.
- Contestants must bring a minimum of 5 gallons to participate, although there is no limit to the amount any homebrewer can bring. (10 gallons has become the norm)
- Only 1 beer is allowed per Homebrewer for the competition.
- 2 tokens will be given to everyone who purchases a ticket and you should receive them when you receive your sample glass.
- Attendees can drop 1 or both of their tokens into a Homebrewer’s collection bucket.
- Tokens must be deposited by 2pm to be tallyd, We hope to keep the contest fair for all by limiting the “contest portion” to 2 hours. (5 gallon batch peeps who might run out of beer and 10 gallon batch peeps who will not likely run out of beer).
- At 2pm we’ll tally each Homebrewer’s tokens and contestant with the most tokens will be deemed WORTHY!
- The winner will be announced upstairs at Smith’s Billiards at 4:30pm.
- In the event of a tie, John Geraci, Brewer at Amherst Brewing Company, will have a blind taste off to select the winner.
- The Homebrew champion will collaborate with John at Amherst Brewing Company and brew using ABC’s brewing system.
- The winning beer will be considered the new “Official Festival Beer” and will be served at next year’s Worthy Brewfest.
We’re looking forward to trying these unique Homebrew’s at The Worthy and trust that all of you are as well! If you’re interested in participating, please sign-up below:
ARE YOU WORTHY?
Those selected to participate in our Homebrewer competition will receive 2 complimentary tickets to the event. Additional tickets must be purchased.